ARC Foundation Léopold Griffuel Awards
An annual Prize entitled "Prix Fondation ARC Léopold Griffuel" was created in 1970 in accordance with the late Mrs. Griffuel's will and testament. The prize is awarded by the Board of Directors of the ARC French Foundation for cancer research after evaluation by an international scientific committee.
Through two prestigious prizes of €150,000 each, the ARC Foundation rewards researchers whose work has led to a major breakthrough in basic research or in applied research in oncology.
Each candidate must still be involved in research and must be under 65 in the nomination year.
The application file must be submitted before June 30th, 2017.
- The resume / CV of each candidate.
- In the event of a team nomination, all team members’ names.
- Individual or joint letters of recommendation signed by at least two internationally renowned scientists, indicating the reasons for nominating the candidate(s).
- Evaluation of the scientific research on which this nomination is based, highlighting the candidate's outstanding contributions which have led to a major discovery in the field of cancer and, in the case of several candidates, their respective contributions.
- List of 5 key-words, in order of relevance, describing scientific research
- List of scientific awards received by the candidate(s) ; for each award, specify the name, year, and its scientific aims.
- Publications : list of up to 20 of the candidate(s) most significant publications related to the research on which this nomination is based.
- Reprint of the 3 most significant ones.
- Name and address of the research team’s parent organization designated to receive the dedicated funds, according to article 3 of the rules and regulations (see link below).
Postal address :
Fondation ARC pour la recherche sur le cancer
Prix Fondation ARC Léopold Griffuel
9 rue Guy Môquet
94803 Villejuif Cedex France